Fine Art Moving
Maryland Movers- Leading Moving Company in Maryland
Are you looking for quality Maryland Movers for a local, long distance, or international move? If you need to move inside Maryland, to another state, or even to a different country, we can help you find the right Maryland movers for you. There are many reasons why you may be moving. You may be a young family looking to move to an area with a high-quality Maryland school system. You might be a local business looking to change offices. Or you might be looking to move into the Maryland, DC, and Virginia area because of the great attractions. Whether you need Maryland office movers, residential movers, long distance movers or local movers, you need a Maryland moving company that can make your move simple and stress-free.
In assessing which of the Maryland moving companies to use, you may want to follow these five simple steps:
- Check us on the most reliable GOVERNMENT site Go to www.ProtectYourMove.gov and enter our DOT #1777365. Don’t just take our word for it or any other MD mover. It is important to weed out the quality movers from the inferior ones. You want to find out what the Maryland moving companies’ record looks like. This is the website to check it with. Additionally, you will see the number of complaints, the severity of the complaints and how the issues were addressed by the company itself.
We can assist you in choosing the right Maryland mover for you. Topline Moving Company has been providing superior service in the Maryland area for years. We are experienced at moving in a variety of settings ranging from studio apartments to multi-million dollars mansions. From residential to commercial moves. From local to long distance.
- Browse their Web Site – Companies which take quality customer service seriously, invest their time, money and energy in every aspect of customer interactions. While every Maryland moving company out there might have a website, one of the easiest ways to measure the quality of service one might expect to receive is to look out how a site is built. Does it look like they have put in the time and energy educate their clients and provide ongoing, high-end online support. If a company’s web site is bare and skimpy on content, if it looks like they only update it every once every once in a while, this can be a warning sign that they may not be running a serious operation. Anybody can put up a few pages in order to advertise their business, but a company that seriously wants to help their customers, will invest the resources needed to truly maintain a cutting-edge online presence that is current, constantly updated, and rich with useful content.
- Look at their Pricing – If a Maryland mover is offering prices that appear far too good to be true, or overly competitive then there may be a problem with that mover. Many of the lesser Maryland moving companies are notorious for bait-and-switch tactics. These involve quoting the customer an unbelievably low price online or over the phone (without a “fixed” or “not-to-exceed” clause written into the estimate), and then jacking up the price on or right before move day. Sometimes demanding up to twice, or three times the actual moving price. They will often point to “extenuating circumstances” as an excuse for why they must charge you more. This can be a particularly effective scam because the Movers know that come moving, day it’s too late for you to book another mover. Beware of movers that avoid giving you a fixed price, and beware of companies that quote rock-bottom hourly rates. For example, at the time of this publication our hourly rates are $120/hr for 3 movers and a truck. Do you know that some Maryland movers would offer you $69/hr for 3 movers and a truck? Why such a difference? While this might look like a great deal, the caveat is that these movers know that on your actual moving date, they are going to force you to pay double or triple that price.
- Test Customer Service – Take the time to test the moving company’s customer service. If you have a hard time getting a hold of them, or they do not answer your questions promptly, fully, and in a friendly manner, before you move with them, beware. Chances are they won’t do it during or after your move either. Ask detailed questions and see if you get contrived or sketchy answers.
- Look up DOT Licensing – Make sure the company you’re dealing with is actually licensed by the DOT. Some companies are simply brokers who will sell your job off to other Maryland Movers as cheaply as possible. Make sure that they are a full-service, Maryland Moving Company? This type of information is easily available at SaferWeb, which is one of the DOT’s many online resources.
Now that we’ve given you some tools to make your move smoother and safer, here’s our spiel about why we have come to be one of the best Maryland moving services in the business.
We’re Premiere Maryland Movers
If you’re wondering whether we’re equipped to move you, the answer is YES! If you’ve got something that needs to be moved, there is a 99% chance that we have professional experience moving it.
Whether you need to move specialty items such as fine art, antiques, pianos, collectibles, pool tables, and safes, or run-of-the-mill office or residential items, we have a trained, competent staff of moving professionals who can transport your things with maximum safety, efficiency, and professionalism. We are steadfast in our dedication to providing our customers with quality service, and we maintain the highest levels of customer care at all times.
We can handle any size job, and get you moved locally, nationally, and internationally. When it comes to Maryland moving, it’s very hard to surprise us, because we’ve seen and done it all. So trust your move to Topline, and we’ll handle all your Maryland moving needs the right way – the first time, and every time.
For immediate assistance…
Call 800.715.8302 today to speak with a Relocation Expert right now! You can also request a Free Moving Estimate online right now.
Moving can be a very stressful event when you don’t plan ahead, so don’t waste more time and get started planning your move